Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in attending a class, hosting a workshop or buying Stampin' Up! products. alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

Thursday 11 August 2011

Happy Birthday!!......Dad


Today is my Dads birthday, and I am hoping he will have a lovely day, I am sure it will involve going out for Fish and Chips with my Mum...a firm favourite!!!  This week was also my nephew Chris's birthday, he was 25 and is a super lad and always looks great!  As I mentioned earlier I can sometimes struggle with male cards and I have made and sent these lovely 2 men the same card....which shows some versatility as there are 54 years separating them!  I found the idea on You Tube ForLoveofPaper


Cardstock used is Basic Grey, Marina Mist Designer Series Paper and Marine Mist 5/8" satin ribbon. The buttons were made using the Embosslits Buttons Die from the mini catalogue. Hope you like it!


1 comment: