Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in attending a class, hosting a workshop or buying Stampin' Up! products. alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

Monday 3 October 2011

2011 - 2012 NEW CATALOGUE....its fabulous!!!

Well, after what seems a long wait, the new catalogue is finally here and is full of wonderful new products, even fabric!!!  I have to apologise for not blogging recently, I have been busy getting ready for my son going to University, actively trying to find a new job and have not been well !! However the good news is I have placed my order from the new catalogue and I am eagerly awaiting delivery so I can start crafting and share some new projects with you.  Please take time to look at the catalogue online, including the change in hostess benefits, if you want the hardcopy for your bedtime reading, please order from the link on my blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment