Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in attending a class, hosting a workshop or buying Stampin' Up! products. alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

Tuesday 11 October 2011

October Christmas Card pictures...

Better late than never, my poor ladies have booked in good faith this month for my class,  as I was waiting for the new gold and silver cardstock from the new catalogue.  It is gorgeous, a super quality and double sided!!  They will be making 8 cards, 2 each of the following designs, all fit in a 4" x 4" envelope. 

 Dasher makes his 1st appearance in 2011 teamed with black and gold and very vanilla.
Season of Joy combined with gold and vanilla, real red and old olive cardstock and some ribbon to accent.
A new colour to me and I love it - Elegant Eggplant, teamed with silver and white, stamp set is serene snowflakes.   Picture does not show this well but stamped snowflakes with elegant eggplant and perfect plum on white card, and then with elegant eggplant and the frost white shimmer on the base card stock.  I had adhered a dazzling diamond in the centre of the large snowflake, but think I have lost it somewhere!!

I hope to spend more time over the next week playing with my new goodies which were delivered yesterday so hopefully will have some more projects soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment