Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in attending a class, hosting a workshop or buying Stampin' Up! products. alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

Monday 17 October 2011

Everything Eleanor...and a 90th birthday!

Good Morning, its been a busy weekend, as my daughter is flying out to China this week with school on a Music Tour! Unfortunately a bad back and a chaotic weekend meant I was unable to treat myself to the quarterly Team meeting down in Peterborough that my Stampin' Up! 'Mummy' Monica hosts with Bekka. I love going to this as we all have a great time, and swap ideas, and learn new techniques.  I hope all the 'Passionettes' had a fab time, and I look forward to reading their blogs!
However, I have had the chance to use a wonderful stamp set from the new catalogue, ' Everything Eleanor' is going to be one of my favourites. It is a really beautiful set and also has a fabulous swirl stamp in it which is so versatile.  My Dad's eldest sister is 90 this week, and I made a card for him to send.


I used 3 colours from the 2010-2012 colours, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz and Concord Crush.
Happy Birthday sentiment taken from Hostess Set Happiest Birthday Wishes, although I have placed a 90 in the centre using some rub ons that I had left over.

Some small pearls then just gave a bit of dimension.  Background mat of whisper white embossed using the elegant vintage wallpaper embossing folder.



1 comment:

  1. WE MISSED YOU yesterday so much my sweet, everyone asked about you, well those that know you LOL
    Fab card I love the colours and this lovely set, big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete