Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in attending a class, hosting a workshop or buying Stampin' Up! products. alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

Monday 21 February 2011

Never Ending Card.......well almost!

After our recent Stampin' Up! get together, I felt inspired to have a go at a 'never ending card'....one of my fellow demonstrators , Becki, had shown us how to make one, and I also followed a wonderful video on You Tube, by an American demo called Tami.  My first card used Tempting Turquoise as the base cardstock. Designer paper is Play date.


                                              
On opening this up, the first page is then more of the Play Dates paper, (although all are small pieces...ie scraps) and I used 2 of the Sale-a bration Punch Stamps.

The third page is more paper! and the sentiments are again from the wonderful Sale a bration ' So Happy for You' set.  Small hearts cut from the heart to heart punches.

 Finally I punched various circles out and again used remaining bits of the designer paper. Nice and Cheerful!
 Following on from this, one of my colleagues at work asked if I would make her a card for her sister, who is soon celebrating her 60th birthday....Using certain celery, daffodil delight and pumpkin pie card stock and the greenhouse gala paper, I came up with the following card...............
 Sentiment from 'Just Believe stamp set' - 3/8" taffeta ribbon in daffodil delight and pumpkin pie.
 'Just Believe ' stamps coloured with daffodil delight, pumpkin pie and old love markers, sentiment from Sale-a-bration 'So Happy for You' set.
 Flowers stamped and punched from Level 1 Punch Potpourri set, coloured using inkpads and blender pen, basic pearls add a perfect highlight. rub ons used for 'sister' and 60 and used various stampin up punches to showcase this.. (small oval, oval, scalloped oval, designer label and modern label - extra large)

Finally used sentiments from Level 1 Hostess Set 'Afterthoughts' and stamped images from Ornate Flowers stamp set.  I had great fun making these, you need to be careful with your cutting and scoring but its worth it when you see the end results!!

No comments:

Post a Comment