Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in attending a class, hosting a workshop or buying Stampin' Up! products. alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

Friday 10 June 2011

Card Class - Monday 27th June

I have been busy preparing for my next card class, which is on Monday 27th June, and was inspired by a handbag project I saw on a very talented demonstrator called Becky Roberts blog.

I loved her colour combo of Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Basic Black and Whisper White, so I haved cased her bag and added a gift card holder and 2 cards to complete my class. This is what we will be making;

 This little bag uses the Top Note Die, I have created my own DSP using a circle stamp from the Level 3 Playful Pieces hostess set to get the large black polka dots!
 Stepper Card is a new favourite of mine!
 This little purse opens up and has a message section as well as a place to slot a gift card.
Finally a second card, using the embossing Polka Dots Folder, the scalloped trim punch and some lovely old olive satin ribbon.  If you would like to join me please email me at alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk
venue is Pannal Methodist Church, Pannal, Harrogate. Bye for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment