Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in attending a class, hosting a workshop or buying Stampin' Up! products. alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

Saturday 6 August 2011

Stampin' Up! August Promotion..

Well, Stampin' Up! continues to amaze, surprise and excite me.....back from my hols, logged into the website and another promotion, this one running from 1-31 August.  If you place an order with me for £75 or host a workshop with sales of £250 you will receive this fabulous free gift

Your gift includes a beautiful, exclusively-designed cosmetic bag, along with Rich Razzleberry 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, and a 24-piece Clip Assortment. (the ribbon and clips alone would cost £18.20 without the free bag!)
In addition to this as a special offer from me, I will pay your postage on any order over £75 - worth an additional £4.95 . Please contact me at alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk to place your order and receive this fabulous freebie!!



No comments:

Post a Comment