Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in attending a class, hosting a workshop or buying Stampin' Up! products. alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

Monday 29 November 2010

4 days to go..................

As promised, here is another card that I have made for my Christmas Display.Very familiar colours as I just love the Jolly Holiday Designer Papers, and again I have coordinated with Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler. I have used a sentiment from Basic Phrases....and finally I've added that special edge using the Scallop Trim Border, this is one of the new punches and is so easy to use!

The design is called an Origami Christmas Tree and for anyone wanting to try it out type it into You Tube for great video instructions!


Back tomorrow with the next project!! Time for tea now and It takes Two with Claudia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment