Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in attending a class, hosting a workshop or buying Stampin' Up! products. alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

Wednesday 17 November 2010

December Class.....mini scrapbook and a little extra?

Firstly, I would just like to say a huge thanks to all my lovely ladies who came to my first Card Making class on Monday.  I was a little nervous, but was ably assisted by my wonderful daughter, India, although she was feeling the pain by the end of the evening for wearing high heeled boots!! A good time was had by all and Aileen loved the dazzling diamonds (glitter)......so with 5 weeks left to Christmas, you may like to know what's instore for our next class on Monday 13th December.
Well this is it......




A beautiful Mini Xmas Scrapbook, perfect to house 6 family snaps! This is inspired by a project India and I made at a recent training session with the lovely Monica and Bekka.  Hopefully we will also have time to make a couple of hanging treats as well!!  Venue is Pannal Methodist Church , 7.00-9.30pm and  the cost will be £7 per person. To book your place please email me at alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment