Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in attending a class, hosting a workshop or buying Stampin' Up! products. alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

Sunday 22 May 2011

Sorry for not posting!!!

Hello, Apologies that this is my first post in May!  Our house is a little stressed out at the moment, Alex in mid A Levels, India mid GCSE Exams, I am due to find out this week when I am being made redundant, so poor Dave is the only sane one amongst us! However I did manage to make a card last week, for my dear friend Anne, whose birthday it was.


I used the lovely stamp set, Fast and Fabulous which is a Level 2 hostess set, and the colours, so saffron, and more mustard with garden green.  My trusty stamp a ma jig was used for the 2 step stamping. 

On that note I must also say a big thank you to the 6 lovely ladies who came to my class last Monday night, we had a great evening, and they all created beautiful pocket tote bags complete with 4 cards using the Trendy tree set....  I have family birthdays coming up in the next week and the wedding anniversary of some friends, so hopefully will be back to share those cards with you...once I've made them!

No comments:

Post a Comment