Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in attending a class, hosting a workshop or buying Stampin' Up! products. alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

Saturday 30 April 2011

Trendy Trees Pocket Bag - May class

Following on from a day, glued to the television!! as promised I am able to share with you details of my May Class. I have used the Trendy Tree Stamp Set, and of course the 'couldn't be without' stamp-a-ma-jig and also the Funky Forest wheel...I was inspired by a very talented Australian Demo called Marelle Taylor, who in turn had used an idea for the Pocket Tote bag courtesy of Liam Pucher and Julie Buhler, 2 other wonderful demos!!! They have happily allowed me to 'case' their ideas, and I am truly grateful for that. This is my May class:
A Cute bag to give as a gift with cards inside




As well as holding my class locally, I can also offer this class by post if you are interested:
A Monday 16th May - 7pm at Pannal Methodist Church - please email me by return to book your place.  The following options are available:
 
Option 1 - Class only - includes all materials and tea/coffee cakes - £10 per person.
Option 2 - Your own Trendy Tree Stamp Set (RRP £14.95) and class - £20 per person
Option 3 - Your own Trendy Tree Stamp Set AND Stamp-a-ma Jig (RRP £10.50) - £24.45 per person...(CLASS FREE OF CHARGE!)
 
Please confirm by 9th May if you would like option 2/3, so that I can have these ready to give you on the 16th!
 
B) By Post!!! - Please still enjoy making this super project by post.
(Each of these options assume you have your own inks, adhesives etc if not I can supply these separately.) :
Option 1 - Class instructions and card material to complete bag and cards only.  You will need to provide your own stamps - £5 inc P&P
Option 2 - Class and Trendy Tree Stamp Set - £20 inclusive of P&P (normally £4.95 per order)
Option 3 - Class and Trendy Tree Stamp Set and Stamp-a-ma-jig - £29.00 inclusive of P&P
 
For enquiries on any of the above please email me at alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk.
 
Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment