Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in attending a class, hosting a workshop or buying Stampin' Up! products. alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

Sunday 24 July 2011

Christmas Card Making Class

Crafters start planning for Christmas early......so you could say I am a bit behind with it nearly being August!!However, inspired by my Stampin'Up! colleagues I am running a monthly Christmas Card Making class this August, then in September, October and November.  In each class we will be making 8 Christmas Cards ( 2 each of 4 designs plus envelopes) so if you want to attend all 4 you would have 32 handmade cards by November.   Each class is £10 to include materials and refreshments.   These are the cards we will be making in August using the Delightful Decorations and Contempo Christmas Sets





 I will use different stamp sets for each class. Please email me if interested and I can let you know times/venue , my lovely crafty ladies are booking up fast!




1 comment: