Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in attending a class, hosting a workshop or buying Stampin' Up! products. alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

Monday 4 July 2011

Multi-pocket envelope scrapbook!!....

Hi I have had a few comments asking for the You Tube Link.....simply type Multi Pocket Envelope Scrapbook in You Tube and the video I followed was by FollowThePaperTrail..Apologies for not including this before - Enjoy! x
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Sorry for the delay in posting...I have been busy preparing class kits and then my swaps for our up and coming 'Passionettes' meeting in Peterborough!  I am really looking forward to seeing my fellow demos and swapping ideas, our theme is Christmas in July, so that should be fun.  In the meantime a very quick post with a little scrapbook that I have made using the lovely SpringtimeVintage papers from the current mini, teamed with the seam binding ribbon and some jumbo eyelets. Card stock is Rose Red and Certainly Celery. The idea was cased from You Tube, so credit goes to the lovely Laura who came up with the original. However here is my quick version.


I love the fact that it will take 4 tags that you could put photos or messages on, yet still fit in an envelope!




3 comments:

  1. well this is absolutely gorgeous Ali!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this!!! How did you make it? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely project! could you tell me where to find the tutorial on youtube? Thanks! laura j

    ReplyDelete