Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in attending a class, hosting a workshop or buying Stampin' Up! products. alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Cards, Cards and.....More Cards!!

January is rather a busy month in my calendar, as I have 5 family birthdays, 2 friends birthdays and 2 wedding anniversaries....so I wanted to share with you some of the cards I have made already...
This is the card I made for my best friend Jules, and I used the Printed Petals stamp set, card stock and ink was Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose and Early Espresso, with a little bit of bling using the Rhinestones.

 On the same day 1st January, it was the Wedding Anniversary of both my parents in law and sister in law, married on the same day, just 37 years apart!!  I loved making these cards and used the level 1 hostess set Punch Potpourri  with the flowers then punched out using the Boho Blossoms punch set, leaves and plant pots courtesy of the Bird Punch and Ornament Punch!! (Thankyou to Julie, another of Monicas Team for the inspiration on this one!). Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal and Rich Razzleberry were the colours used and I used my aqua painter to colour in the centre of the blooms.....pearls this time added that little bit extra!
 And finally for today, this is the card I sent to one of my other wonderful Sister In Laws, who with my brother hosted 14 of us for boxing day and the 27th!!....We had such a good time and she deserved a special thankyou....
Marina Mist and Old Olive Card stock on Early espresso card blank..Flower stamped and decoupaged on Very Vanilla using another Level 1 hostess Set 'Because I care'  ....Twill tape added a twist....I have cheated and used 2 old olive buttons from my retired stock, but could just as easily have replaced these using beautiful buttons from the brights selection.....  That's it for now, more in a day or so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment