Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in attending a class, hosting a workshop or buying Stampin' Up! products. alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Valentine Swap...

Last Tuesday night was our monthly team meeting, and our theme was 'Valentines' ...so armed with my swaps which India and I had busily put together over New Year, I journeyed across to meet up with my Upline Monica, and several ladies from her team.  This is the card swap that I had designed
Using a basic but striking combination of real red, very vanilla and basic black card stock, I used one of the lovely stamps from the 'Love You Much' set, this was coloured in using the markers, with the 'V' glazed using crystal effects and the flower accented with a basic rhinestone.  The flower with its 'heart' petals was made using the scalloped circle punch, which I edged with cherry cobbler, a smaller flower, real red brad and basic black striped grosgrain completed our card. After swapping with 5 lovely ladies, we then made 3 separate projects which I would love to share with you.


 Using the Sale-a-bration Bliss set....never would have thought that this would be my favourite!!...and the distressing kit!!



A sweet little heart pouch made from designer series paper and some ribbon, perfect for holding some special choccies!!!!



Where would we be without a mention of Paris......this card, made using Melon Mambo as its base and the Artistic Etchings stamp set, the cute little envelope is made from the petal card punch .

Thanks to Monica for these 3 and to Jo, Joanne, Louise and Jane for your swaps and an enjoyable evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment