Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in attending a class, hosting a workshop or buying Stampin' Up! products. alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

Saturday 1 January 2011

So Happy for You...Sale-a-bration set...

Well, I've had chance to have a little play with one of the yummy sale-a-bration sets, and this is the card that I made
I used one of the flower bloom heads, and randomly stamped in melon mambo, I then made a mask using a post it note and then stamped over with marina mist.  The centres of the blooms were then filled in using pretty in pink and bashful blue, and leaves randomly stamped and coloured in using a water pen and certainly celery ink.  The plant pot is the contempo christmas bauble stamped in bashful blue, and the card is then matted and layered on whisper white and certainly celery cardstock, embellished with some certainly celery ribbon.  I then glazed with the crytsal efffects which  I am not 100% sure about!!  It was great fun to make and shows the versality of this lovely set!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I love it? how clever are you with the bauble stamp? hugs xx

    ReplyDelete