Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in attending a class, hosting a workshop or buying Stampin' Up! products. alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

Saturday 19 March 2011

Greenhouse Garden Cards

Last Monday 7 lovely ladies joined India and I to make 10 cards using the Greenhouse Garden Stamp Set. I really love this set, and this was also the first set I used when I attended a class at Monicas, my lovely Upline!
Monica is a real inspiration to myself and many of  my fellow demonstrators and we used the 'One Sheet Wonder' technique that Monica had shown us! These are the cards that we made. Colours used were, So Saffron, Rose Red and Certainly Celery. I hope you like them...







This weekend I will be at the Great Northern Papercraft Extravaganza at the Yorkshire Showground with 3 fellow demonstrators, please come and see us if you're there!

No comments:

Post a Comment