Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in attending a class, hosting a workshop or buying Stampin' Up! products. alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

Monday 28 March 2011

Mothers Day........Just Believe!!

I have had another busy weekend, my wonderful husband celebrated his birthday yesterday, and I made him a card using one of the fabulous new sets from the new mini, so unfortunately I cannot share it with you just yet!!! 4 more sleeps thats all!!!  My Mum also celebrates her birthday this week, and that will be another card I will enjoy to share with you on Friday..........however I also enjoyed making 2 Mothers Day Cards for my mum and Davids mum.....they are 2 very special ladies, and we love them dearly.  It was not hard to choose my stamp set for this, as I love the Just Believe set......so many stamps and so very versatile.  This time I used Old Olive Card stock and shadow stamped the large flower scene in Old Olive, I then coloured the stamp in using the Old Olive, Daffodil Yellow and Pumpkin Pie Markers....this is a great way to ink up your stamps in a very detailed way, and a quick 'huff' on the stamp before positioning it, moistens the ink again and gives great results...A small flower punched with daffodil yellow card stock using the Boho Blossom punch gave some depth, and finally I used a Button from the brights collection....I am hoping the colours in the combo echo what is in our gardens now spring has finally arrived.
I will have more details tomorrow of a 'Stampers 10'  - a great way to enjoy the benefits of hosting a workshop, as a virtual hostess, and  looking forward to a Stampin' Up! delivery every month for 10 months!!  Bye for now. Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment