Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in attending a class, hosting a workshop or buying Stampin' Up! products. alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

Monday 7 March 2011

Leeds Swaps...

Last Saturday was a training day for 70 Stampin Up! Demos, where we met to discover and play with some of the wonderful products you will be able to order from the Mini Catalogue when it is launched on the 1st April............all I can say is WOW and start saving your pennies now, because you'll want it all!!!  I had a great day, met some lovely ladies and swapped 40+ card swaps, that I'd designed. The idea of swaps is an exchange of ideas, and it is like Christmas giving and receiving!!  The cards I had made were on more of a masculine theme as I struggle a bit with male cards (won't do from the 1st April..hint! hint!)

I used the Circle Circus  Set, and colours Night of Navy, More Mustard and Cajun Craze, stamped and punched and accessorised with coordinating brads and buttons from the Regals Collection. Here they are:


I have not included a sentiment on the front, which you could do, but chose on cards I have sent to include on an insert inside the card. Hope to be back tomorrow to share some more cards I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment