Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in attending a class, hosting a workshop or buying Stampin' Up! products. alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

Friday 1 April 2011

THE MINI HAS ARRIVED!!!!

I have been so excited this week waiting to share our fabulous Mini Catalogue with you all, and today we can finally go public!!!!
It's my first catalogue launch as a Demonstrator, and I have to admit I have had the catalogue by my bedside every night for the last month, trying to narrow down my list, as I cannot possibly buy everything!!! So where do we start, well not only have we got even more gorgeous stamp sets (lots for Men too!), luscious papers and embellishment, fabulous punches, and YES the OWL punch has arrived!!!  BUT on top of all that we've got the BIG SHOT...yeah!!! and with it some fabulous dies and embossing folders, some of which are exclusive to Stampin' Up!  Please click on the link on the left of the page to have a look in more detail.... I managed to play with 2 sets prior to the launch, one project I will share with you later next week, as I am using it for my swaps at a training session!  The other was a card I made for my Mum for her birthday, and then a card I made for my other Mum, my wonderful Stampin' Up! Mummy Monica, who bless her sadly lost her Mum this week, just before Monicas birthday...we all love you Monica and are thinking of you.......
 Both cards use the new Build a Blossom Stamp Set, and the coordinating punch, so easy to use...colour combo above is Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant, and Certainly Celery, my other combination uses Regal Rose and Melon Mambo, again softly offset against Certainly Celery.  Dazzling Diamonds helped give a little sparkle!!  Hope you enjoy looking at the catalogue, if you would like to place an order please email me at alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment