Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in attending a class, hosting a workshop or buying Stampin' Up! products. alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Never Ending Card ...take 3!!!

I was asked by a lady I work with to make a 21st birthday card as a Never Ending Card for her friends daughter.....I had previously made 2 others like this, (see earlier posts), and although love making them, they are rather time consuming!!!

Saturday of course was another glorious day so India and I sat in the garden, whilst Alex was playing, and scoring in a football match!!...and Dave was supporting of course...
I chose the colours, Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink and Early Espresso, and used a combination of stamp sets including 'Simply Said', 'Crazy for Cupcakes' and 'On a Pedestal'.....cheated a bit with one of the sentiments as it was from one of this years fab sale-a-bration sets..Hope she likes it!!!



Will be back tomorrow with details of my May Class, using the 'Trendy Trees Set'.....bye for now. Ali  x

No comments:

Post a Comment