Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in attending a class, hosting a workshop or buying Stampin' Up! products. alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

Thursday 21 April 2011

Scrapbooking for a change!!



Last Sunday afternoon India and I decided to have a go at a Mini Scrapbook.......Alex my son was 18 back in February and so we decided to use photos from his party (themed black and red) as a basis for our project!!

We made the scrapbook as a Mini Trifold Shutter Album, using Very Vanila Card Stock as our base, matting with Basic Black and Riding Hood Red cardstock, and using the fabulous 'Love Letter' Designer Series Paper. I used my new Big Shot to cut the top note for the front cover and the Alphabet Dies too!....Artistic Etchings Stamp Set provided my 'key to the door!' and I couldn't help but use the gorgeous 1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon....pictures are before photos included and then below the finished album.


Can't believe that's our little boy and girl on the left!!!!
This was so much fun to make and a really lovely keepsake .......I hope to design a class around this in the near future and hopefully offer the kit by post as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment