Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in attending a class, hosting a workshop or buying Stampin' Up! products. alisonwilkins656@yahoo.co.uk

Monday 11 April 2011

Springtime Vintage Class...Monday 18th April

Next Monday Night , 18th April I am having a class using lots of products from the fabulous new mini catalogue..Here is a sneak peak at what we will be making.....

 We are using the Springtime Vintage Papers from the mini which are absolutely gorgeous ......
 and yes we are using embossing folders with the new BIG SHOT!!!................
I am crediting my inspiration for the following card to a fello demo, Rebecca Chivers who I met at a Stampin' Up! training session yesterday..what a fab idea!
 and 2 of the new dies too.................The Pillow Box die....
 and the mini milk carton....both perfect for a tiny treat.....or some jewellry!!!


I still have places available - Time is 7pm - 9.30 approx, at Pannal Methodist Church, Spring Lane, Pannal. Cost is £10 and includes all materials and tea/coffee and cakes.  I will also have some more card ideas with me using products from the mini catalogue!! I am offering 10% off your first order with me from the new Mini /or Main Catalogue (excluding P&P).  Please email me if you would like to book a place, or order any goodies!!  Bye for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment